FuzziBunz® Perfect Size Pocket Diapers are one of the workhorses of reusable cloth diapers. It has stretch elastic around the legs, large tabs for better grip and to prevent sagging, and top stitching for added reinforcement of seams.
The soft leak-proof outer material of the FuzziBunz® Pocket Diaper keeps in the wetness and the inner layer is 100% breathable poly fleece. In between these 2 layers is is a pocket for a specially designed insert that comes free with the diaper. The fleece pull moisture away from your baby's skin and soaks into the insert. You can also stuff the pocket with a prefold diaper or even a hand towel! Pocket diapers are versatile because when extra absorbency is needed, extra inserts can be stuffed into the pocket.
NEW LOWER PRICES!!
|XSmall (4-12 lbs)||$13.95|
|Small (7-18 lbs)||$14.95|
|Medium (15-30 lbs)||$15.95|
|Large (25-45 lbs)||$16.95|
|XLarge (40-55 lbs)||$18.95|
|XXLarge (50-70 lbs)||$21.95|
FuzziBunz® Perfect Size Pocket Diapers are available many sizes, colors and prints. Also, the more you buy the more you save! Get FuzziBunz® Pocket Diapers on sale at the following rates:
The more you buy, the more you save!
Buy 3-5 diapers - you save $0.20 each
Buy 6-11 diapers - you save $0.45 each
Buy 12+ diapers - you save $1.00 each
Features of FuzziBunz® Perfect Size Pocket Diapers:
- super absorbent insert (included) gets stuffed in back pocket opening
- fleece inside keeps baby dry
- stretchy leg elastic keeps messes in
- soft waterproof PUL on outside keeps wetness inside
- adjustable snaps at both waist and legs
- top stitching prevents the outer shell from rolling inward
- large tabs hold diaper in place and prevent sagging
- casings around legs are softer and stretchier
- available in 14 beautiful colors and 4 sizes
- quantity discount available
- Wash both the FuzziBunz® Pocket Diaper and insert after each use. When wet/soiled, separate insert and diaper and store in a dry diaper pail. If soiled, knock solids into toilet.
- Run a cold rinse or soak cycle with no detergent first.
- Then run a hot cycle with detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Follow with a cold rinse.
- Tumble dry the diapers in dryer on low or hang to dry. Do not use fabric softener or pure soap. Never dry on high heat.
FuzziBunz® has changed their policies and we are now prohibited to sell and ship FuzziBunz® products to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and countries in Europe. We are happy to help you find a distributor in your country!