I use these prefolds with BestBottom covers and I wish I had found these sooner.
1. Really great for heavy wetters - use a newspaper fold
3. Easy to wash and dries in dyer under 1 hr
4. Very soft and fluffy - After several washes these become really soft.
1. Hard on caretakers who aren't use to folding prefolds.
2. Need to buy a fleece liner for babies who tend to have more sensitive skin
Reviewed by: Maria Murphy from San Jose,CA.
Perfect for diapering an infant
These prefolds were the perfect way to diaper my 6 lb newborn until she was 10.5 lbs. The fit was great with the snappi fastener and proraps diaper cover. They still work for her folded into the cover but I think that is harder to do. They get softer with each washing and will be very useful as burp cloths or inserts now that we have moved onto pocket diapers.