I always love bamboo velour for the soft snuggly feel next to baby's bottom, and it doesn't pill like fleece or suedecloth. Babykicks inserts are by far the best for absorbency and drying time. Plus, I love that if I don't want to stuff the pocket I can just lay the insert inside the pocket next to baby's skin and it functions like a cover. These are the trimmest I've found to fit under clothes while still absorbing a lot of liquid.
Reviewed by: Tiffany K from Grand Rapids, MI.
Super Soft and Absorbent
This diaper is amazing. It has the softest PUL I have ever felt and the bamboo velour inner has got to be the most luxurious fabric ever made. The side snaps make getting a great fit really easy. This is one of the few diapers we use for overnight. The hemp insert is super absorbent and we do not have to add a doubler. We have never had a leak. I love that it is front stuffing, it makes unstuffing a messy diaper super easy. This diaper is also very trim. I was sent this diaper for review.
Reviewed by: LoryAnn P from Georgia.
we have this diaper black snaps, which is so sleek looking. it is VERY trim, but doesn't lack absorbency. it is not the easiest to stuff at first, because it is so trim, but its worth it to me. i love the hemp insert, doesn't seem to hold on to stink like microfiber, no leaks yet.
Reviewed by: amy from burbank, ca.
1) super absorbent! It lasts for about 3 hours on my heavy wetter.
2) trim and allows my son to fit his normal size pants.
3) The hip snaps great for chunky thighs.
4) hemp is awesome and has anti microbial properties
1) the Velcro will come off the tab in the wash and fuzz will get stuck to it!
2) the fleece air gussets is the first place to leak when they hemp is full!
3) stuffing a front pocket diaper can be slightly difficult to stuff for larger hands.
Reviewed by: Michelle from Dallas,Texas.