we have this diaper black snaps, which is so sleek looking. it is VERY trim, but doesn't lack absorbency. it is not the easiest to stuff at first, because it is so trim, but its worth it to me. i love the hemp insert, doesn't seem to hold on to stink like microfiber, no leaks yet.
Reviewed by: amy from burbank, ca.
1) super absorbent! It lasts for about 3 hours on my heavy wetter.
2) trim and allows my son to fit his normal size pants.
3) The hip snaps great for chunky thighs.
4) hemp is awesome and has anti microbial properties
1) the Velcro will come off the tab in the wash and fuzz will get stuck to it!
2) the fleece air gussets is the first place to leak when they hemp is full!
3) stuffing a front pocket diaper can be slightly difficult to stuff for larger hands.
Reviewed by: Michelle from Dallas,Texas.